Botany Bay Pirates Futsal Club in has been operating for 15 years and is the leading futsal competition in the St.George area of NSW. We hope our experience and knowledge in organising competitions will be enjoyable to all teams, players, mums, dads and all supporters of the exciting Futsal game.
ENROL YOUR TEAM
We are doing registrations for teams on:
SATURDAY 9th August, between 11.00 am and 3 pm
Your team must have 1 goalkeeper and 4 players and 1 or 2 reserves. Name your team and enjoy the Futsal game.
THE NEW 2014 COMPETITIONS STARTS
from 30th August to 22nd December 2014
1. Register a team – you need 4 players + 1 goalkeeper and 1 or 2 reserves. You can have up to 10 players in one team.
2. Register an individual player – or two, and we will attempt to look for a team or make up a new team
3. Name your team – the team name has to be confirmed with the office first. A team name can only be used once in the same age group.
Saturdays: TEMPE U/ 6,7,8,9,10/11
two full courts. Times from 11.00 am to 3.00 pm
Robin Webster Tempe Sports off Holbeach Avenue TEMPE
All teams will have 15 to 18 games. The teams may have two games on the same day
The Tempe centre have outdoor play ground, barbeque area and plenty of parking. We accommodate players and teams to enjoy not only the football game but the amazing surroundings and picnic facilities. The past 15 years many great players have developed there skills by playing the Futsal game. Many new parents or managers had taken up as coaches and continue after in the outdoor game.
We take care – you play and enjoy the game in the safe environment
1. Registration day 9th August 2014 ( team nomination forms provided )
2. Downloading the team nomination form below, fill in the details of your team
and send or call below :
2. By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3. By appointment contact Dez 0419 012 002 or Dijana 0414 460 972
4. The last day of registration is Saturday the 30. August 2014
Botany Bay Pirates Futsal Club in St George has secured a new indoor centre the Hurstville Aquatic Centre on the corner of King Georges road and Forest road in Hurstville.
Mobile: 0419 012 002
There will be a limited number of teams accepted for each age group,
so get your application in quickly to secure a place in the 2014 competition.